Richlind Metal Fabricators provides complete precision fabrication of finished components and complex assemblies for Aerospace, Defense, and Commercial customers. Prototype to production processing utilizing; shearing, sawing, punching, laser cutting, turning, forming, and machining. As well as, in-house certified welding, silkscreen and hardware assembly.
Expertise with various materials:
- Stainless Steel
- Specialty Alloys (Titanium, Monel, etc.)
- And More!
Richlind has the knowledge and experience in material fabrication to ensure we are proficient.
- Richlind’s engineers are experienced in all forms of electronic doument formats and will define the appropriate build process, and prepare readable files. (Pro-E, dxf, iges, Metalsoft Complete Sheet Metal CAD CAM, Bob-Cad Complete Machining Software, Virtek)
- All file transfer personnel at Richlind have been trained in the use of encryption software to ensure your AECA, ITAR, or other critical corporate documents are protected from unintentional viewing or use.
- Our ISO9001 / AS9100 quality management system incorporates continual improvement through all stages of production from our computerized work order system to our network of qualified suppliers, production departments, quality inspection, package and shipping.
- Inculding our network of qualified outsource suppliers for specialized processes.
Customer Service is at the core of Richlind
- Responsive – quick turn-around with RFQ’s as well as the expediting of change orders
- Diverse Capacity –one stop shop with a full range of equipment in our 50,000 square foot facility
- Trustworthy – Richlind delivers as promised, reflected by our many client awards
- Resourceful – Richlind engineers and strives for practical solutions to customer product or design issues
- Flexible – we adapt swiftly to changes in demand, design revision or other customer needs
- Highly Skilled Staff – Richlinds management team has assembled an experienced and dedicated staff of employees
Let us be your supplier of choice!Request a Quote
Richlind was first established in 1963 and has been developed into a reputable and successful sheet metal and machine shop business by the multi-generational Lind family. Located in Chaska, Minnesota, the 50,000 square foot facility is situated on 8 acres of property with plenty of room to expand. The combined talent and experience of the Lind family stake-holders is over 150 years. This cohesive management team possesses pride and strong work ethics which is reflected in the company’s soul and the way they run the business.
Over the years, the Linds have developed an experienced and loyal staff, whose longevity exceeds decades of years of service. By example, in 1994, the employees elected to follow the company’s move from St. Louis Park to the new Chaska facility. Richlind highly values their employees and staff, and ensures they are well taken care of. Even during lean times, the company has never had to resort to forced layoffs.
The Lind’s reflect fondly on several key factors that have contributed to the company’s success. They include:
- Exemplary customer service – meeting a strict FAA contract for a comprehensive chassis delivery schedule throughout the US opened up many new opportunities with the military market
- Investing back into the company – taking a chance on technology by adding automated equipment and staying current with advancements in their industry
- Achieving high recognition awards with key customers (built on continuously meeting strict performance requirements for on-time delivery, quality, and customer service)
The Management staff:
- Mike Lind – President, Sales & Quoting
- Dave Lind – Engineering and Quality Control
- Chris Lind – Purchasing
- Dan Lind – Customer Service, Expediting, Scheduling