Assembly of parts is often the final step for metal fabrication projects that come through Richlind Metal Fabricators. Sometimes the assembly project is just a simple hardware or fastener installation, or modifying an existing part such as an electrical box. Other times we build sub-assemblies with multiple pieces (such as gaskets or other hardware) that are assembled or welded together. Richlind also welcomes the challenge of complex high-level assemblies and specialized hardware, for industries such as Aerospace. Whatever the assembly project, Richlind Metal Fabricators is dedicated to being your team at the factory!
Traceability with Silk Screening
Traceability of parts and assemblies is important especially in the defense and aerospace industries. Silk screening is used to identify parts for electrical and assembly installations with acronyms or part numbers. Silk screening parts can identify the manufacturer, part number, or cage code, and is vital for tracing and enforcing quality control in manufacturing.
Assembly with Richlind Metal Fabricators
- Various assembly equipment for diverse sizes, shapes, complexities
- Simple assemblies like helicoil inserts or other types of hardware or fasteners
- Sub-assemblies like installing gaskets, hardware, or other parts
- Complex high-level assemblies with many parts and lifting devices
- Can modify existing parts as needed, such as enclosures for electrical assemblies
- Silk screening ensures traceability of parts or assemblies
Richlind Metal Fabricators makes manufacturing happen. We can take your project from start to finish all under one roof. A piece of sheet metal can be formed into a part in one department and then be assembled together with other parts and be ready to use by the time it leaves our factory.
Interested in learning more about Richlind Metal Fabricators’ assembly capabilities? Tell us about your project – we have the ability to work handle simple assemblies, sub-assemblies and high-level assemblies. Request a quote today or call us at 866-956-4611.